[Mailman-Users] Mailman, Fedora Core, 500 Internal Server Error

Vernon Webb vernon at comp-wiz.com
Mon Dec 4 21:02:29 CET 2006

I have posted a few times with no luck in getting mailman to work with Fedora Core
using YUM. I have installed and all seems to be working something to do with suexe.
Emails go out and using email a person can subcribe, but the web pages do not work.
Can anyone please tell me they have successfully installed mailman on a Fedora Core
box and if so can they please help me get mine working. I understand that is a
permissions error having to do with suexe, but I have not clue how to make it work.

Thanks