[Mailman-Users] listname-leave at domain.com isnt working

Ken Cheney kencheney at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 20:55:20 CET 2006

Given that I am very new to Mailman/Postfix/Linux... where would I find the MTA logs?  how would I tell if the message made it to mailman.  Come to think of it I have seen in logs where it say kencheney at Yahoo.com has been removed from the list.  Yet my email address is still on the list.

  Thanks.
  Ken

Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
  Ken Cheney wrote:

Does the mail reach Mailman? Is anything returned to the sender? What
does the MTA log say it did with the mail?

--
Mark Sapiro The highway is for gamblers,