[Mailman-Users] Message IDs & Security

Jon Loose jjloose at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 13:36:04 CEST 2006

Thanks Brad/Mark for comments.  It seems outlook is to blame for the message ids.  Re: Security, I will pass back to the list anything I find that's simple enough for me!  The potential feature set of 2.2 looks good. Any guesstimates on when this will be coming?(!)  Are there plans for 2.2 to be as easy to apply as an upgrade as the 2.1.x releases have been?

One further issue: Is it possible to discover who has been invited to join a list but has not yet responded to the invitation email?

Thanks,

Jon