[Mailman-Users] Having a simple unsubscribe webpage

Naj Dehlavi comms at nzfvwo.org.nz
Fri Aug 25 05:23:36 CEST 2006

Thanks Mark,

The list is used for announcements to our members who are disinclined to
engage any further than being passive recipients. Yes, we also have
administrative access to the mailman server. I had been hoping that there
would have been some code in the listarchives that would have allowed us to
do a cut and paste job by tweaking variables - being a voluntary
organisation limits our internal IT capability and certainly closes off the
prospect of paying someone else to come in with a solution.

Thanks for your prompt input nonetheless. I'll attempt to unravel something
over the weekend.

Best regards,

Naj Dehlavi
Communications