[Mailman-Users] Sender not receiving messages

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Thu Aug 24 21:55:48 CEST 2006

Anyone have a clue as to why one of our people might not be receiving
messages he is sending to lists to which he is subscribed?  I've
checked and see his address on the membership list for each
list.  The "mod" box is unchecked.  (I'm also subscribed to these
lists and received all the messages he sent out.)  But he hasn't
received any of them.

My first thought was a filter or rule on his local email client.  But
I don't see any evidence of that.  Therefore I'm suspicious there's a
setting somewhere in Mailman that is preventing his messages from
being sent to himself.

Thanks in advance!

Allan