[Mailman-Users] Mailman + htdig problems

Peter DeVries peter at devries.tv
Mon Aug 21 17:10:30 CEST 2006

I have an installation of mailman 2.1.8 that I patched with:

htdig-2.1.7-0.1.patch
indexing-2.1.7-0.1.patch
mhonarc-2.1.7-0.1.patch

My problem is that the archive page of any newly created lists looks like this

 %(indexing_disable)s
The Index-test Archives

You can get more information about this list.
%(htsearch)s
Archive           View by:           Downloadable version
August 2006:                            [ Thread ]               [
Subject ]               [ Author ] %(indexing_enable)s[ Date ]
%(indexing_disable)s                          [ Text 282 bytes ]
                         %(indexing_enable)s

The %(htsearch)s doesn't seem to be properly calling TOC_htsearch and
the indexing_enable parts appear on the page which I don't believe the
should.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Peter