[Mailman-Users] Number of recipients

stumpie1 at sbcglobal.net stumpie1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 17:46:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

I manage a private mail list of about 150 members.
One of our members sends a summary of the week's
projects to the mail list and also to a number of
people who aren't on the mail list.  All his messages
are held for manager approval with the reason of "too
many recipients."

I've been looking at the documentation for a setting
where his messages will automatically go to the list
without being defered, but I can't locate the proper
setting.

I guess I could tell him to send a message to the list
and cc: the others, but will that also cause a
deferal?

Solutions, thoughts, opinions?

Thanks

Paul