[Mailman-Users] Messages not reaching mailman

Steve stephen at yeago.net
Sun Aug 13 23:13:44 CEST 2006

I really appreciate your help with this. Its too bad when a lack of
communication/collab between projects turns something as simple as a
mailing list into a two weekend project, but its solved with your
help. Thanks.

Was able to fix this problem and it ended up having nothing to do
with Aliases.

http://faq.sw-soft.com/article_61_942_en.html

Although while I followed those steps I felt like indiana jones
crossing that invisible bridge in the Temple of Doom, it worked
perfectly (for groups created in Plesk).

-Steve