[Mailman-Users] using approved headers

Matt Zur zurdog at stny.rr.com
Fri Aug 11 21:50:56 CEST 2006

Hello Patrick,

I understand this... going through this page:
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#3.11

I'm confused... should I make the user allowed to send out mail...
check the 'mod' box?  and then use the Approved: ?

What happens is... if I uncheck the mod box, I can send the message
with or without the Approved header.  If I check the mod box, the
message automatically gets rejected regardless if the Approved header
is there or not.  TIA!

-Matt

--
Best regards,