[Mailman-Users] Forum archive

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Aug 9 05:23:14 CEST 2006

At 11:18 PM -0400 2006-08-08, Jim Popovitch wrote:

>>  Have you tried alternative archive options, such as those discussed in
>>  the FAQ?  Or the items mentioned in the FAQ where you can actually
>>  gateway between Mailman-hosted mailing lists and a forum-based
>>  discussion system?
>
>  Of course not.  ;-)  FAQ?!??! What FAQ?  ;-)
>
>  Seriously, I never thought that something like that would be in the FAQ,
>  I'll give it a look.  Meanwhile, if anyone has a recommendation for one
>  please let me know.

The most useful entries are likely to be 1.26 and 4.4, but you may
find others that are also of interest.  We don't have a great deal of
information on these subjects, as we don't use these kinds of tools
on python.org, and we haven't had anyone with first-hand experience
come forward to provide any more information than you can find in
those FAQ entries.  But there are at least some links to packages you
can try, if nothing else.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.