[Mailman-Users] moderator approval for attachment

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Aug 9 04:21:59 CEST 2006

At 4:29 PM -0700 2006-08-08, Hung Phan wrote:

>  Is it possible to setup moderator approval for attachments? I don't
>  see there is an option for that in Content Filtering page.

Not per se, no.  You get moderator approval of the whole message, but
I don't think that the web interface shows you any attachments that
come with the message, although it may indicate what the type of
attachments are and what the filenames are.  That's about it.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.