[Mailman-Users] error: unknow user

Jonis Maurin Ceará jmaurin at jonis.com.br
Tue Aug 8 18:09:18 CEST 2006

Patrick Bogen escreveu:
> On 8/8/06, Jonis Maurin Ceara <jmaurin at jonis.com.br> wrote:
>> Mike Avery escreveu:
>> > Did you run newaliases?
>> Yes. Problem still :(
>>
>> I have no idea what's wrong now.
>>
>> I'm using courier as pop and postfix.
>
> Courier doesn't figure into this. Are you absolutely double-plus sure
> that postfix is configured to obey the /etc/aliases file? (Your
> main.cf should have two lines in it:
> alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
> alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
> Note that extra entries may appear along with each of these lines,
> which is fine, as long as /etc/alises is there.)

Almost done ;)

I've re-read manual (yeah, it's my mistake :(  ) and i've created
"/usr/local/mailman/data/virtual-mailman" file and added this line to my
mm_cfg.py "POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['mouralacerda.edu.br']"

now i got another error:
Aug  8 13:05:11 toyota postfix/virtual[14793]: 4B164E7AF4:
to=<teste-subscribe at mouralacerda.edu.br>, relay=virtual, delay=5,
status=bounced (unknown user: "teste-subscribe at mouralacerda.edu.br")

i've alread run  "bin/genaliases" and 'newaliases' commands.