[Mailman-Users] error install MM on MAC OS x

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Sun Apr 30 17:23:44 CEST 2006

Again, I was just trying to help a newbie user. And thank you, Dan, for clarifying
the misinformation about Mailman on OS X Server. I thought that I had made it clear
that the Mailman interfaces work just fine there and that as far as Mailman is
concerned, there's no need for Apple support.

>	Either you use the Apple custom management GUI with the
>Apple-modified versions of the old code, or you use the new code
>(with the new features and the security fixes) with the standard
>Mailman web or CLI management interface.

This statement by Brad is simply hogwash.

Allan
| Allan Hansen, Ph.D.                                             |
|    P.O. Box 2423, Cypress, CA 90630, U.S.A.                     |
| Work:                              Home:                        |
| Phone: +1-714/952-6015             +1-714/875-8870              |
| Fax:   +1-714/952-6746                                          |
| Email: allan.hansen at ugs.com        hansen at rc.org                |
| WWW:   http://www.ugs.com          http://www.rc.org/           |
|_Anything is possible with the right tools and right information_|