[Mailman-Users] Postfix Virtual Mailbox Domains

Duncan Drury d.drury at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 23:37:39 CEST 2006

I have postfix set up on FreeBSD with virtual mailbox domains (i.e. mailboxes don't map to freeBSD accounts).  All the documentation I have found about Mailman talks about virtual alias domains.  I haven't been able to find any detailed information on how mailman should be set up in such circumstances despite much googling.

So I am trying to set up virtual alias domains for mailman to handle alongside the existing virtual mailbox domains.  I'm asking on the Postfix mailing list if this is wise (so far not sure if it will work at all!).  I was wondering if anyone here had any experience getting mailman working with virtual mailbox domains and would be able to pass on any wisdom.

Cheers,

Duncan