[Mailman-Users] Help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Apr 18 22:00:18 CEST 2006

Mark.A.Lombardo wrote:

>Please help I am sending emails to my mail list, the list is not receiving
>the email. I have queried with the Web Hosting Company, they advised me that
>they have reset the server; if this does not work then I should consider
>using another mailing list. Please can someone help? I have tried a test
>email, by sending it to the list and cc my own email address; it is reaching
>my private email address, but not the list. I am checking by logging and see
>if the archive list has changed at all.

Did your list ever work? Can you get mail such as password reminders or
subscription confirmations from the list? Have you checked the admindb
web interface for held messages?

If this is a new list and never worked, there might be something in the
configuration such as members moderated by default and
member_moderation_action set to discard that would cause this, but
most likely this is something that the host would have to resolve and
they seem unwilling to help you.

The standard troubleshooting FAQ is
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp>.