[Mailman-Users] Turn off wraping a line

DongInn Kim dikim at osl.iu.edu
Mon Apr 3 00:03:50 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your answer.
Yes, I don't care about 'header folding' but 'body folding'.
My issue occurred because we believe that MUA and MTA have setup not to
wrap any long lines but mailman somehow wraps them up.
So, I am looking for any thing to turn off this feature on mailman.
Can this be done on mm_cfg.py or do I have to tweak some codes
(especially Mailman/Utils.py)?

Regards,

-- DongInn