[Mailman-Users] attachements question

Manuel Kissoyan manuelk at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Sep 27 20:04:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

Wondering if someone know the answer of this, made for one of our clients...

"With the mailman software for mailing lists, it has the option of scrubbing attatchments to the list and converts them to a link for people who are on the list to click on to get the attatchment rather than everyone having to download it.
My question is, how long are these files saved for people to download and are they automatically deleted after a while? Is there a way for me to manually go in and delete them so they dont build up and take up server space? Im assuming they self delete after a while because clicking on one of the link now indicates its not there."

Thank you in advance!