[Mailman-Users] Hidden Members

Jim Poteet JPOTEET at genesco.com
Tue Sep 27 07:24:03 CEST 2005

I have a list that is used for announcement-only type postings and which is infrequently used. I'm getting post-confirmation requests for a couple of members that I can't find in the membership list. I'm assuming these are members who opted to be hidden.

One of the post confirmations is coming directly from the member who has done a reply trying to unsubscribe, so I can email him and tell him the correct way to unsubscribe.

The other post confirmation is from AOL saying that the member doesn't have a post office box, so apparently he'll stay in the member list until bounce processing stops delivery (but he'll still be in the list, right?).

Is there any way I can get rid of these hidden members from within the browser admin panels.

Thanks ... Jim