[Mailman-Users] urgent and challenging problem mailman export

Jimmy Pierre jpierre at cisware.com
Sun Sep 25 19:21:51 CEST 2005

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your input! I will not need the archives, just an export of the
email addresses in order to import on the same server.

Export domainA.com => domainB.com
Both based with the same hosting company, same DNS etc. I have the
login/password of both domains, in fact I run both domains.

You are quite clear though, I need root access. I cannot even updatedb to do
a "whereis" in SSH.

Are you saying that some hosting companies give you root access? Or I will
need to run the servers myself?

Backups?

Cheers,
Jimmy