[Mailman-Users] AOL Whitelist

Lloyd F. Tennison lists at viplist.us
Thu Sep 22 23:13:25 CEST 2005

I actually have had zero problems with them after the initial whitelisting
eighteen months ago - except it took over a week when I moved my server.
(They said it should take 48 hours.)  I send almost 300,000 to them three
times a week  - all without problems, plus normal hosting emails. They are
always extremely responsive.

Now with all the changes in Hotmail last week  - THEY are a problem.  Their
whitelist through BondedSender.com will cost me almost three grand a year.