[Mailman-Users] Change respond_to_post_requests text

John Hansen jhansen at winonacotter.org
Thu Sep 22 19:56:57 CEST 2005

We are using MailMan 2.1.5 on WhiteBox Linux.

Is it possible to change the default message in the respond_to_post_requests
when the message is moderated?  We would like it to be a little more intuitive
for our list members as to why their message is being held.

If so, where is the location of the file so it can be modified?

Thanks.

John

John Hansen
Director of Information and Technology