[Mailman-Users] Monthly password reminders not working

Darren G Pifer dpifer at odu.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:42:38 CEST 2005

Hello,

      I thought this was working when we moved to Mailman 2.1.6b4
in June, (I could be wrong) but the monthly password reminder
is not working. I, and a colleague, have tried to manually
test the script for a single list but it is not working. The
script that runs out of mailman's cron is:

# 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python -S /usr1/mailman/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

      I tried testing with:

$ pwd
/usr1/mailman/mailman/cron

$ runas -u mailman ./mailpasswds -l testlist

      It just exits. Nothing in the mail or mailman logs.

      Other details: Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3

      Any suggestions?

Darren
Old Dominion University