[Mailman-Users] Hotmail Delivery Problems

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Sep 21 09:06:17 CEST 2005

At 5:24 PM -0700 2005-09-20, Lloyd F. Tennison wrote:

>  Has anyone else here had the same problems?  It all started when they did a
>  software service upgrade last Wednesday night (They told me they did indeed
>  do a upgrade then.)

	The FAQ entry at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.042.htp>
is not specifically about hotmail, but is generally applicable to any
large-scale mail provider.

	It is useful to try to gather more information on this problem
from other list administrators.  However, please keep in mind that,
even if you do discover that there is some sort of major problem
(either wide-spread, or specific to your site), there may be little
or nothing you can do about it.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755