[Mailman-Users] Virtual host document root for mailman/listinfo

Tom Combs combs at magnet.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:42:37 CEST 2005

Hello,

 I'm running mailman-2.1.6rc4 and apache-2.0.54. I have a virtual host
set up
 for my mailman web interface. I would like the listinfo page to be the
default
 page for my mailman web address so one can enter http://mylists.com instead
out what
 the document root setting for the mylists virtual host setting should
be in the
 apache http.conf file. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  Thanks,  Tom Combs

Tom Combs                                  E-mail: combs at magnet.fsu.edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory    Phone: (850) 644-1657
1800 E. Paul Dirac Drive                   Tallahassee, FL 32310