[Mailman-Users] No public lists

Michel R Vaillancourt misha at wolfstar.ca
Tue Sep 20 00:15:34 CEST 2005

	Greetings to the list.  I've been happily running Mailman now on a
Slackware box for several years.  I'm in the process of reorganizing my
domain, so changed the name the server that is hosting my half-dozen
lists from "www.wolfstar.ca" to "lists.wolfstar.ca".

	Mail is still moving properly to the list server.  However, the web
interface died almost immediately.  Specifically, if you go to
http://lists.wolfstar.ca/mailman/listinfo.cgi it says:

"There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing lists on
lists.wolfstar.ca."

	I'm stumped.  I've verified that my settings in Mailman/mm_cfg.py
reflect the new environment.  I've even gone through with
bin/config_list and ensured that 'advertised = 1' is set for all lists.

	Any suggestions on how to correct this?

--
	-- Michel Vaillancourt
	Wolfstar Systems