[Mailman-Users] Footer Issue - not attachment

Johnny Schlaack johnnyjunk at grahamchurch.org
Mon Sep 19 21:08:39 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to get some help in putting footers in the main text of an email
instead of as an attachment.  I have read online in Article 4.39 that the
mailing list was updated in version 2.1.5 to allow footers to be added in
the body of the text but I don't see what I need to make it happen.  I still
get footers as attachments.

I don't understand this stuff much.  I do maintain the website for
grahamchurch.org. I host our website with arkwebs.com.  They don't seem to
know much about the mailing lists.  Can you give me any help or direct me to
someone who can.

Thanks,

John Schlaack