[Mailman-Users] Saving attachments

Elvis Fernandes elvisfern at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:59:05 CEST 2005

Hello,
 Yes I am using 2.1.6 and now I find these variables in Defaults.py.
I updated the following in mm_cfg.py
# Refer Defaults.py
SCRUBBER_DONT_USE_ATTACHMENT_FILENAME = False
# Refer Defaults.py
SCRUBBER_USE_ATTACHMENT_FILENAME_EXTENSION = False
 And restarted mailman (/etc/init.d/mailman restart)
I send a new email attachment, but still am unable to save the attachment
with the same name.
What am I missing?
 Thanks
Elvis