[Mailman-Users] [Fixed] third-level domains

Jason Pfingstmann jpfingstmann at azxws.com
Fri Sep 16 01:00:33 CEST 2005

I was having issues with sub domains.  (Sorry, not TLD, thinko).  Here's
what I did so others might be helped by this:

mm_cfg.py:
MTA = "Postfix"
OWNERS_CAN_DELETE_THEIR_OWN_LISTS = Yes
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['lists.domain.com','lists.domain2.com']
add_virtualhost('lists.domain.com','lists.domain.com')
add_virtualhost('lists.domain2.com','lists.domain2.com')

Defaults.py (Just lists the following, and not for all domains, just 1
entry):
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'mail.domain.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.domain.com'

That got it to work.  I hope this helps someone else, I'm sure that there
may be more elegant ways to do this.  If I missed the point on something,
please correct me.  Thanks.

-Jason Pfingstmann