[Mailman-Users] Cron jobs on Tiger Server

Dan Phillips dhphllps at memphis.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:28:27 CEST 2005

On Sep 12, 2005, at 7:07 AM, David Scribner wrote:

> Somehow since the beginning of the month none of my Mailman cron jobs
> are running correctly.

Did you apply the latest security update from Apple? On my system,
doing so deleted mailman's crontab, as did the update from 10.4.1 to
10.4.2. Supposedly, in Tiger cron jobs have mostly been replaced by
launchd, but apparently nothing was done to replace Mailman's
necessary cron functions. Luckily for me, I had a copy of the Mailman
crontab, which I was able to reinstall, and everything worked
normally again.

Dan