[Mailman-Users] Pending confirmations

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Sep 10 20:00:10 CEST 2005

Sergio P. Cesar wrote:

>How do I list the addresses pending confirmation after a mass invitation?

As far as I know, there is no user friendly way to do this short of
writing your own script, but you can use bin/dumpdb to dump the
lists/<list_name>/pending.pck file. The object in this file is a
dictionary and the pending subscriptions look similar to

'33a421a2eff41ff2d0335843dcac9774bfa82231': (   'S', <UserDesc
user at example.com (Real Name) [paswrd] [digest? no] [en]>)

where the dictionary key '33a421a2eff41ff2d0335843dcac9774bfa82231' is
the confirmation token and 'S' identifies this entry as a pending
subscription.