[Mailman-Users] Reverse Chron Archives ?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Sep 8 18:00:12 CEST 2005

At 8:36 AM -0700 2005-09-08, jaf19 wrote:

>  Is there a way to get the newest items to post on top instead of on the
>  bottom of the archive? (Reverse chron).

	Not so far as I know, but it shouldn't take too much work to
modify the source code to produce that as an added option.  If you
can create the patch to do that and upload that to the page at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=300103>, that
would be great!

	Otherwise, you may have to file an RFE at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103>, and hope
that someone else gets around to implementing this idea at some point
in the future.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755