[Mailman-Users] finding the options and so on

Mark A. Mandel mamandel at ldc.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:30:19 CEST 2005

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Brad Knowles wrote:

#At 8:57 PM -0400 2005-09-07, Mark A. Mandel wrote:
#
#>  One way to solve this problem would be an index. Another would be a wiki.
#
#	That's a good idea -- An option index, implemented withing Mailman, for
#each and every list.

Please don't take offense: is your answer literal or sarcastic? I think you
mean it as you say it, but I'm not a sysop or programmer, just a listowner,
so I really can't tell.

#	We do have the Mailman FAQ Wizard (see
#<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>), which works much like many wikis,
#but that is obviously not enough.  Nor is the other online documentation linked
#under <http://www.list.org/docs.html>. Sigh....
#
#--
#Brad Knowles, <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org>