[Mailman-Users] Bounce Processing Problems

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Sep 8 02:30:16 CEST 2005

At 11:35 AM -0400 2005-09-01, Paul Rubin wrote:

>    Since about 12/2004 The bounce processor consumes most of the memory in
>  the system and sometimes all of the CPU.

	One thing was just brought to my attention -- you didn't mention
in this post whether or not you were looking for help from
consultants.

	Unfortunately, I don't have the free time to do that right now,
and I know that the Python hosting lists at
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/SpecializedCommercialHosts> and
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/OtherCommercialHosts> may not seem that
obvious to you, but you might want to check there for companies that
might do both hosting and consulting.  I looked through the lists and
didn't see anything obvious, but you never know what they might be
willing to do for you unless you check them out.

	The Python Business Forum (see
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBusinessForumOpenSpace>) might
also be useful to you, and they might have lists of consultants that
they've worked with in the past, etc....

	Alternatively, I think there might very well be a few people on
this list who may be able to provide additional assistance as a
consultant, but you'd probably need to indicate an interest to them
before you'd be likely to find out whether or not they would be
willing/interested to do that.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755