[Mailman-Users] Enabling personalization with Digest Mode?

David Morris revdave at gomorris.net
Fri Sep 2 19:41:11 CEST 2005

I have a subscriber to digest mode whose ISP is mandating her email
address be in the To or CC header.

The only way I can see to do this is through personalization. I have
seen where I can do that with non-digest messages, but I can't find
where I can do that with Digests. I would prefer (for performance
reasons) to not enable personalization for the larger list, and turn it
on just for the digest list.

Can it be done? If not, how can I work around it (running mailman on
Debian Linux with exim4)

David
--
Rev. David Morris