[Mailman-Users] Emails coming through as "maillist-bounces" - is this normal?

Memmott @ HitCatcher.com memmott at hitcatcher.com
Fri Sep 2 16:38:26 CEST 2005

Thank you for the information - Is there any workaround for people locked
into Microsoft products? This is a client of ours, and I don't know if
asking her to go to Thunderbird or something else is an option.

More importantly, if she sends something out as "awake-bounce", does that
mean that any emails replying to the list will bounce?

And finally, I'm on Outlook 2003, why am I not seeing the same bug with this
list?

Thanks,
Matt