[Mailman-Users] MemoryError

zeus at procapperschallenge.com zeus at procapperschallenge.com
Mon Oct 31 13:54:35 CET 2005

Mark,
	Here is your reply that you wanted bounced to the list.
I did a little more digging with the customer and found out that he
was trying to import 250,000 new emails to the list he created so your
answer might have hit the nail on the head.

Brad
	Thanks for your reply, I will make sure to check check with the
CPanel folks as well when I run into issues.

Thanks!

Zeus