[Mailman-Users] Setting up an archive list - reprise!

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon Oct 31 01:12:33 CET 2005

Hi again

Apologies if this is another dumb question.
The fix below works fine if I set "General Options / Hide the sender of
a message, replacing it with the list address" to 'yes' so that the list
name appears in the 'From:' field, but if I set it to 'no' so that the
'From:' field is the name of the member then again it gets held for
moderator approval. Is there some way of getting mailman to pass posts
through based on either the 'Reply To:' or the 'To' field.

Thanks in advance

Horse