[Mailman-Users] A non-text attachment was scrubbed... -- URL break

Lars Anderson lsa at business.aau.dk
Fri Oct 28 20:58:24 CEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 16:39:01, Mark Sapiro wrote:

Hi,

I'm seeing the same thing. It works OK as long as the body of the
message is us-ascii, but if it contains characters like æøå
(iso-8859-1) the message  is printed in the archive as quoted printables
(litteraly) and the link is mangled like reported by the OP.

The message is sent fine to the list, _unless_ msg_footer is empty. If
it is empty the message mailed to list also contains quoted printables.

(If scrub_nondigest is set to no, archiving works perfectly fine with
iso-8559-1 characters)

Anyone else seen this?

Lars