[Mailman-Users] Help

Mark.A.Lombardo mark.a.lombardo at olney-scout-group.org.uk
Fri Oct 28 17:53:41 CEST 2005

Hi Hannah,

I apologise for my comments earlier on. I am getting very little support
from my service provider on this issue. I am getting complaints from users
of the list. As far as I was aware I had set it up, so what ever reply they
hit it will direct the reply to the poster, and not to the list.

Kind Regards

Mark