[Mailman-Users] Help!

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 26 22:16:20 CEST 2005

Jim & Marlowe Futrell wrote:

>We use this software and continue to get the following error message (see below).  Is there anything that can be adjusted in order to send larger messages?  Also, we can not send messages with attached files.  What can we do to rectify this situation?

Are you the list admin or just a member of the list?

If you are the list admin, you can adjust the maximum allowable message
size on the list's General Options page. If not, you can discuss this
with the list owner or as another reply suggests, you can put large
things on a web site and just post URLs to the list.

If the attached file problem is because posts with attached files are
too big, see the previous paragraph. If it is because the attachments
are being stripped out, see the list's Content filtering page or
discuss this with the list owner.