[Mailman-Users] Help!

Jim & Marlowe Futrell futrell at pghmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:55:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

We use this software and continue to get the following error message (see below).  Is there anything that can be adjusted in order to send larger messages?  Also, we can not send messages with attached files.  What can we do to rectify this situation?

Sincerely,
Marlowe Futrell
___

Your mail to 'NAPHAstaff' with the subject

    FW: [Naphastaff] RE: San Filippo event

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 50802 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://napha.org/mailman/confirm/naphastaff_napha.org/72586148b76afd1cdd2af6
ba8e6e4ea8e77e377e

 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.        Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.