[Mailman-Users] postfix and Installetion problem

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Wed Oct 26 03:35:44 CEST 2005

On 10/25/05 4:52 PM, Popak Roshan at popakr at gmail.com wrote:

> Hello all,
> I would like to run mailman at my Mac os 10.4 server, I have 2 questions:
>  I read the documetation and it said to enable postfix use "postfix
> enabler", Doesn't running mail services would be enough, since tiger
> runs postfix.

Your mention of Postfix Enabler implies you're reading the instructions I
wrote. Those instructions are for MacOS X client. Client has postfix
included but no tools for turning it on short of manual configuration nor
does it have a POP or IMAP server. MacOS X server, OTOH, has all that plus
already has an Apple-modified version of mailman.

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
http://www.stonejongleux.com/