[Mailman-Users] basic email interface to mailman

bARRY mailerman at b59.info
Tue Oct 25 12:41:42 CEST 2005

   I am interested in the basic email interface to mailman.  Not for my
subscribers, but for purposes of scripting some of the lists management.

  I have easily determined the email address to reach this interface for my
lists, and of the 'help' and 'help set' commands to get the list of
commands for interfacing with mailman by email.  But I hope/think there
must be more supported than is in that list.

  In particular, I see how to subscribe someone by new email address, but
not how to set the associated 'name' for the subscriber...  data that is
kept/supported/shown in the web interface.  Is it not supported?

  Is it in one of those 'documentation' items that I think I looked
completely through?   :-)

Thanks in advance!

--

-bC
Barry Conner

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!