[Mailman-Users] Migrating lists from old system

Dwight Tovey dwight at dtovey.net
Mon Oct 24 04:55:01 CEST 2005

Hello all

I have some lists running on a system with Mailman 2.0.13.  I have
installed Mailman 2.1.6 on a new system and I would like to move the
existing lists to the new system.  This will be a replacement system, so
the domain names will remain the same.

I used config_list on the old system to dump the configuration to a file,
and to import the configuration on the new system.  I moved the archive
messages over, and it looks like I can access them OK.  list_members and
add_members let me move the subscribers to the new system.

The only thing I think is left is individual subscriber configuration
options.  However, I don't see anything obvious for moving that over.  Any
hints?

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey