[Mailman-Users] attachments are not scrubbed

saulius at azuolas.org saulius at azuolas.org
Fri Oct 21 22:12:03 CEST 2005

Hello,

> In Mailman 2.1.6, there is an option to scrub attachments from
> individual messages (non-digest emails). Prior to that, attachments
> were only scrubbed from archives and plain text format digests. Are
> you sure you didn't downgrade to 2.1.5?

No. Previous version was 2.1.4. And new version (2.1.5) I installed via deb
(Debian package). In 2.1.4 attachments were scrubbed in simple non-digest
format (there was one bug with encoding). But after I upgraded it to 2.1.5,
attachments were not scrubbed any more (but scrubber still works in archives).
Hm, is there any posibility to turn it on (maybe in code) - until there
will be
2.1.6 in Debian packages.

Bye,
Saulius