[Mailman-Users] Archiving

David d4rkness at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 19:33:22 CEST 2005

Ok Thanks I was just finding this out in the FAQ (Who ever checks these
things....Sorry) and the List Home Page.  How ever I see it is on the
wish list for 2.2 or 3.0 or some future release so I think I am just
gonna go ahead archive as the list is new on a new site and by the time
the archives get unruly that option should be available and I should be
fine.  Thanks again!!

 Thanks David

--
No Smoking Forum - Http://www.nicodemon.info/community