[Mailman-Users] just setting up list for first time. Can not figureout one thing

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 14 20:58:29 CEST 2005

Randy Paries wrote:

>I have got my list working , but the one thing i can not figure out is
>that when i am testing the original poster does not get a copy of the
>message they posted back through the list
>
>please can someone tell me where i set that

It is a per subscriber option. The default setting for new subscribers
is on the General Options page, new_member_options, [] Do not send a
copy of a member's own post.

For existing subscribers it is the 'not metoo' option on Membership
Management...->Membership List or the 'Receive your own posts to the
list?' option on the member's own options page.