[Mailman-Users] Reg installation of openss7stack

geeetha.thangavelu at wipro.com geeetha.thangavelu at wipro.com
Thu Oct 13 06:29:35 CEST 2005

Hi all,

             I tried to install openss7 stack(latest version) and
installed it properly.But when i was trying to configure,it was giving
an error saying that the package does not support kernel headless
package.I installed that also and tried again.Still the same problem
exists.While it is checking for the kernel build directory
lib/modules/2.4.20-8smp/build  configuration fails.Build directory  has
no content and the path it is trying to retrieve does not exist.Also
build directory itself has some problems and shown in redcolour.

  Kindly clarify my doubts and assist me in successfully installing
openss7 stack.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
geetha