[Mailman-Users] spam proof announcement style list

Stephanie Westbrook steph at webfabbrica.com
Sat Oct 8 16:43:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've just configured my first announcement style list. There will only
be a few people on the list without the moderator bit set and I have it
set to hide the sender's address will default to "announce at dom.ain"

And I set it so that messages from non members are rejected and
new members are always moderated.

Is this safe? Have I taken care of everything?

I read about having everyone moderated but don't really understand
how it is supposed to work. If this is a better solution, could
someone explain? Does it mean that the few people allowed to post
on the list will have to go in and approve their messages each time?

Thanks,

Stephanie