[Mailman-Users] Requests for Mailman drop in my mailbox

Peter Riess Peter.Riess at arp-gmbh.de
Wed Oct 5 22:23:56 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just started to install Mailman. The webinterface is running in the
meanwhile and confirmation requests will be send out. If the users are
confirming via webinterface it works. But if the users want to do
something with the mail interface these mails will fall into my mailbox
and will not be handled from mailman.

I'm running a Linux with SuSE 9.3 at home but don't have a normal mail
server. I'm using fetchmail to poll my providers mail server and use
postfix for further processing together with cyrus imap.

Has anyone an idea of what to do that mailman is able to take a look at
the mails destinated for it?

At least I could setup at my providers server a whole bunch of mailman
alias mailboxes, but then I need to know how to throw them into the
mailman mail handling process. Much better would be if every mail would
be touched automatically that the postmaster would fetch.

CIAO Peter